In our mission to share the beauty that surrounds us here in Harford County, we bring you our 2018 Calendar titled “Divine History of Harford County”. This opportunity will give our residents, and visitors alike, twelve breathtaking locations to set out and discover! This calendar features our county’s most historic places of worship.
We invite you to pick up a copy of this one-of-a-kind artistic calendar steeped rich in our county’s beauty. 20,000 copies will be distributed around our great county. Below are a handful of locations where it can be found:
- Agape Physical Therapy, Forest Hill
- Broom’s Bloom, Bel Air
- City of Havre de Grace, Visitor’s Center, Havre de Grace
- Forest Hill Health + Fitness, Forest Hill
- Full Heart Solutions, Bel Air
- Gary Lynch Physical Therapy, Forest Hill
- Gold Medal Physical Therapy, Bel Air
- Hair Design, LLC, Bel Air
- Harford County Public Library – all branches
- Great Escapes, Bel Air
- Hair Design, LLC, Bel Air
- Independent Brewing Company, Bel Air
- Jarrettsville Nursery Christmas Tree Farm, Jarrettsville
- Ladew Gardens, Monkton
- Mason Dixon Country, Street
- MaGerk’s Pub & Grill
- Model A Fitness, Delta PA
- Spa on the Boulevard, Abingdon
- Steppingstone Farm Musuem, Havre de Grace
- The Bel Air Armory (The Visitor’s Center), Bel Air
- The Mill – all locations
- The Rustic Peddler, Whiteford
- UPS Store, Bel Air
- Yoga Centric, Bel Air
The Non-Profit Divine History Calendar Supports:
Proceeds from this calendar benefit . . .
Mission: Through housing, support and resources, Harford Family House, Inc. helps families and unaccompanied young adults who are experiencing homelessness transition into stable/permanent housing
Vision: Harford Family House, Inc. is committed to ending homelessness for families with children and unaccompanied young adults in Harford County, MD.
Who they are: Harford Family House was established in 1989 by the nine Episcopal Churches in Harford County to shelter homeless families with children. Starting with a single housing unit, they have grown to 24 housing units and continue to expand. In addition to shelter for families, they provide:
- Education in life skills, job readiness and personal growth
- Individualized case management to help each family overcome the root cause of their homelessness
- Referrals to partner agencies
- Personal connection to the community through local churches and volunteers
How you can help: There are many ways for you to get involved. Below are some of the many possibilities.
- Attend or sponsor an event
- Volunteer – one time projects as well as ongoing opportunities are available
- Make a financial donation
- Help spread the word
53 E. Bel Air Avenue, Apt. 3, Aberdeen, MD 21001 • 410-273-6700 • harfordfamilyhouse.org
Thank you to Our Sponsors!
Chip Emely (January, April, May, September, October, November)
Chip Emely has specialized in technology for more than 30 years. In 2005 he joined forces with Sonipak Design to create solutions to help small businesses leverage technology.
An entrepreneur at heart, Chip focuses on helping a business become an extrovert on the Internet. His web development experience spans more than two decades starting in 1994, only two years after the birth of the World Wide Web. Chip’s technology experience extends to photography, which has been a lifelong interest since the days of film.
Aurora Kahoe (February, June, July, August, December)
Aurora Kahoe is a Graphic Designer and Photographer based in Harford County, Maryland. She joined the creative team at Sonipak Design in 2015 where she exercises her passion and talent for design and photography.
Aurora also specializes in youth sports photography. Her love of photography was inspired by watching her four children play various sports year round. Capturing and preserving those fleeting moments have created lifelong treasures. Interested in having your child photographed while playing their favorite sport? Contact Aurora! firstname.lastname@example.org
H. G. Roebuck & Son
For almost 100 years and four generations, H. G. Roebuck & Son has been recognized as one of the premier printing companies in the region. We are dedicated to printing short run (5,000 to 100,000 copies) publications, catalogs and special interest pieces on our full-size web presses. By concentrating in the short run market, we can better assist our clients in producing a superb publication. We understand what you look for in your print partner. Our staff will provide the personal assistance and technical expertise necessary to ensure that your final product successfully reflects the image your organization wants projected. As our customer, you can always depend upon honest, courteous and accurate answers to your production inquiries. Our unique combination of prepress, presses and finishing equipment at our new manufacturing facility enable us to maintain your publication schedules. We are committed to keeping those schedules. At Roebuck Printing we do what it takes to get the job done!
4987 Mercantile Road, Baltimore, MD 21236 • 410-931-3300 (Baltimore) • 410-931-3314 (fax) • 800-638-1777 • (toll free) • www.hgroebuck.com