CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE CALENDAR
In our mission to share the beauty that surrounds us here in Harford County, we bring you our 2022 Calendar titled On This Farm in Harford County. This is the 7th in a series of original, stunning calendars brought to you by Sonipak Design. Through the creative eyes of photographers Aurora Kahoe and Chip Emely, we have captured our county’s agriculture lifestyle and culture to create this stunning 2022 Calendar.
Agriculture is the largest commercial industry in Maryland and Harford County’s rural culture plays a big role in our community. With rolling hills, large farms and more livestock animals than Old MacDonald can ee-i-ee-i-o about – Harford County is home to over 50,000 preserved acres of farmland!
We invite you to pick up a copy of this one-of-a-kind artistic calendar steeped rich in our county’s beauty. Below are a handful of locations where it can be found (while supplies last):
- Agape Physical Therapy, Forest Hill
- Agape Physical Therapy, Whiteford
- Bearsch’s United Auto, Churchville
- Broom’s Bloom, Bel Air
- Churchville Country Store, Churchville
- City of Havre de Grace Visitor’s Center, Havre de Grace
- Daily Chaos Farm, White Hall
- Double Groove Brewing, Forest Hill
- Flavor Cupcakery, Bel Air
- Full Heart Solutions, Bel Air
- Great Escapes, Bel Air
- Harford Artists’ Association, Armory Park Visitor’s Center
- Harford County Agricultural Center, Street
- Harford County Public Libraries – All Branches
- Havre de Grace Decoy Museum, Havre de Grace
- Highview Farms, Whiteford
- Hopkins Farm Brewery, Havre de Grace
- Independent Brewing Company, Bel Air
- Jarrettsville Federal Savings & Loan Association, Jarrettsville
- Jarrettsville Nurseries at Holy Cross Road, Jarrettsville
- Jarvis Appliance, Jarrettsville
- MaGerk’s Pub & Grill, Bel Air
- Mason Dixon Country, Street
- Molly Hill Farm, Whiteford
- Rockfield Manor, Bel Air
- Route 24 Ale House, Bel Air
- Salt Works Spa, Bel Air
- Serenity Salt Spa, Forest Hill
- Slate Farm Brewery, Whiteford
- The Bel Air Armory Visitor’s Center, Bel Air
- The Grove at Harford, Street
- The Mill – all Harford County locations
- The Nest on Main, Bel Air
- The Rustic Peddler, Whiteford
- Thompson’s Moving, Hickory
- Three Oaks Farm Alpacas, Forest Hill
- UPS Store, Agora Drive, Bel Air & Old Emmorton Road, Abingdon
- Winter Wonderland, Bel Air, Nov. 28 thru Dec. 19
Interested in joining us for our next release – “Above the Clouds in Harford County” contact us at email@example.com
The Non-Profit On This Farm in Harford County Supports:
Proceeds from this calendar benefit:
Char Hope Foundation
Founded in October of 2015, the Char Hope Foundation is focused on being the first recovery support group within the agricultural community in Maryland. They are dedicated to helping adults, who are facing the challenges of substance abuse, to move toward long-term recovery, while learning life skills and creating a family-like community to give added support.
443-619-5888 • firstname.lastname@example.org • charhope.org
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
She’s back! You might remember Aurora’s stunning photos from Divine History of Harford County and Tides, Trails & Treasures of Harford County. Well, she is back once again to share her creative style and capture the beauty of our county’s agriculture.
Aurora Kahoe is a Graphic Designer and Photographer based in Harford County, Maryland. She joined the creative team at Sonipak Design in 2015 where she exercises her passion and talent for design and photography.
Aurora also specializes in youth sports photography. Her love of photography was inspired by watching her four children play various sports year-round. Capturing and preserving those fleeting moments have created lifelong treasures.
Chip Emely has specialized in technology for more than 35 years. In 2005 he joined forces with Sonipak Design to create solutions to help small businesses leverage technology. An entrepreneur at heart, Chip focuses on helping a business become an extrovert on the Internet. His web development experience spans more than two decades starting in 1994, only two years after the birth of the World Wide Web. Chip’s technology experience extends to photography, which has been a lifelong interest since the days of film. Chip has been photographing corporate and private events since 2002.
H. G. Roebuck & Son
For over 100 years and four generations, H. G. Roebuck & Son has been recognized as one of the premier printing companies in the region. We are dedicated to printing short-run (5,000 to 100,000 copies) publications, catalogs and special interest pieces on our full-size web presses. By concentrating on the short run market, we can better assist our clients in producing a superb publication. We understand what you look for in your print partner. Our staff will provide the personal assistance and technical expertise necessary to ensure that your final product successfully reflects the image your organization wants projected. As our customer, you can always depend upon honest, courteous and accurate answers to your production inquiries. Our unique combination of prepress, presses and finishing equipment at our new manufacturing facility enables us to maintain your publication schedules. We are committed to keeping those schedules. At Roebuck Printing we do what it takes to get the job done!
4987 Mercantile Road, Baltimore, MD 21236 • 410-931-3300 (Baltimore) • 410-931-3314 (fax) • 800-638-1777 (toll free)